Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Feb results... March goals



+~$68 rakeback
+ $70 ps stellar rewards
+ $63 live

=~$1,010

To recap...


Feb goals:

[x] Move up to .50NL (will take a shot when roll gets to $1k, maybe it will stick) moved up and played 22k hands there at 3ptbb/100
[ ] $1k+ profit online not quite, but $1k overall was ok :)
[x] Goldstar (if I run good early and move up to .50NL soon, I may go for Platinum) made goldstar




And now March goals:

[ ] 50k hands
[ ] At least 20k hands 100NL
[ ] $2k total profit


Been playing a little 100NL lately.. It it about what I expected. There are more thinking players, hence more light 3betting and metagame is starting to play a role just because there are more solid players overall than I saw at 50NL. By the way, after about 3k more hands, I'll hit the 100k hand mark since I started back at cash games in December... Crazy huh? Roll is at $1,896.60

- Brandon

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    100K hands? That's rediculous! How does your fiance let you get away with that??? lol jk. Nice goals. A 2k month would be sweet sweet sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home