Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

poker sucks.....

The thing I hate most about tournament poker... you can play so good allll day long for nothing. So I was in a $26 satty to the mulligan on FTP... Top 9 get seat... I'm avg stack with 12 left and push AJcc into 88.... flop xc xc x... no help I'm out... I finally get a seat in the Mil on PS through a $11 turbo satty... I'm up to around 40k quickly cause I'm catching cards... I get KK and a maniac pushes into me with AQ... He flops trips and that puts me back to 15kish.... Later I triple up with KK vs 6h7h and K9 in a 30kish pot..... Then I get allin with AK vs AsQs... flop K x xs... turn xs... Of course the river brings another spade and I'm crippled, only to get in 2 hands later and lose a coin flip obviously.... I finish about 100 or so out of the money...I'm also in the $3 rebuy on stars and get pretty deep... Theres 80something ppl left and I get 1010 in EP with 4k/8k blinds sitting around 100k... Table is stacked and I push, knowing if I just raise I'm calling a push anyway.. and MP snap calls with AQ and beats me... Poker is stupid.. but of course I'll keep playing.. I'm too much of a donk to quit :)

Oh on a side note... Vegas was a blast.. Once again, if I would've stuck to poker I would've won... but we all know if I'm up $300 there I have to drop $300 or $400 somewhere else right?? I broke about even I guess... Later!

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home