Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

worst night so far for 6-max...

Horrible night. I ran very badly. Not really card dead, but my big hands lost alot. I lost many 80/20s, tons and tons of flips, and just got sucked out on alot. I think I played ok. May have made a couple of bad plays because of a little bit of tilt, but for the most part I kept playing my game. I know I'm complaining, but man... That's the last 3 out of 4 sessions losing pretty bad.. and this one was the worst. My last session was 7 cashes in a row, and I stopped... in this session I had a string of 12 in a row not cashing. I haven't gotten as mad as I did when I was playing tonight in a long time. I literally wanted to throw my lap top off the balcony into the road. I think out of all the sessions, including mtts, sngs, and cash games, this was probably the most ridiculous one I have had since I've been playing poker. And I'm not just saying that because I'm feeling tilted right now. That is the honest truth. Ok.. end of rant. Lost a little under $200 on the night, or about 15 buyins. Sick... Played 45. I read the STT (single table tournament) forum on 2+2 alot, and I know these downswings are common, so I'll just have to keep on grinding. So my totals so far are:

Played = 176
Profit = $41.20
ROI = 1.80%


As bad as it looks so far, I can still make it to $750 in 324 more games. I'll have to run at 14-15% from here on out though. Good luck to me.. I'll need it.

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home