Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

update...

Auburn

Well, we almost pulled it off against Georgia. I think we played well for the most part, but we just couldn't get it done. I have stuck up for Tuberville all season long, but I think I may be changing my mind now. Some of the play calling was just horrible Saturday. Fannin has 2 TDs and is on fire, but we take him out on the final drive? He wasn't hurt or tired or anything, we just put Tate in instead?? I mean, nothing against Tate, but why change something that works? And going for the end zone on 4th and 2? Ughh... there were a few other calls that I, along with the majority of AU fans, thought was just bad, but oh well. We came close. Maybe it is finally time for Tubby to go though. We have to upset a #1 ranked Alabama team in 2 weeks to get a bowl bid. I'm sure if we can pull off a huge upset, Tubby will probably be fine. I wonder what will happen to him if we lose though...

SNGs

Well once again I took a shot at playing above my bankroll, and had a horrible day. So I'm left with between 30 and 40 buyins back at $6.50s now. I'm going to switch it up a little and play the 6-mans though. Maybe I can get something going. If not, I could go busto for the first time in a while. Good luck to me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home