Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Quick Update...

I've been running good in the 180s so far. After 26 played, I have a 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th. Luckily so far, I haven't had an ugly min-cashes (10th-18th). I hate those. I'll try to squeeze in 75 games this week. Its just hard because each one takes a few minutes to fill up, and I really don't feel like staying up until 2:00 or so playing them.

Congrats to Alex, who has been KILLING online tourneys lately. He has a 4th in a $22 for like 2.4k a week or two ago and tonight he had a win in a $6 for like $1.4k or so. One thing about him, he will either bust on one of the bubbles or enter the FT with like a 238949 to 1 chip lead... dude doesn't play short-stacked very often. Keep it up!!

Well I'm gone for now. I'll try to update later this week. Oh, and we suck at football. Vandy????????? a;slkjf;alsjf;alsjdfjeoij... that is all...

- Brandon

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    How much does life suck with Bama at the top and Auburn struggling? Poker-wise though, I have a feeling it's going to be a big week for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home