Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Going home this weekend....

I'm heading back to Phenix City Thursday night for the weekend. Seems like more than 2 weeks since I've been back in town. I guess you could say I've missed it a little, even though I just got here. Anyways, been grinding this week. I've played 80 $22s so far this week, and its only Tuesday. I'm going to be cranking it up big time now, because the money is now important... its no longer just something on the side to build up a bankroll, its something on the side to help with bills. I think I'm getting a better feel of 16-tabling too... I'm getting more comfortable with it, which is good. I'm still running pretty bad lately though... I've probably had a really good top 3 finish % (not sure exactly what it is), but I'm getting way too many 2nds and 3rds... I think I get too shove-happy and over-aggressive HU and 3-handed... oh well.. I'll work on it.... I'm up roughly $80 after 80sngs this week... Was down $150ish after my first session though, so its not so bad I don't guess. Well I'll try to update again after the week is over.

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home