Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Friday, July 04, 2008

Week 5...

WEEK 5 = $11,full,reg (85) 12/10/17/46 = +$181.00


TOTAL SNGS = 377
TOTAL BUYIN = $4,327.00

TOTAL PROFIT = $356.60

TOTAL ROI = 8.24%


Pretty decent week I guess. Pulled my ROI up a little. For week 6, I decided to go ahead and jump to $22s. I know, I can never stick to the plan. But I think I can beat them so who cares. The only bad thing is on my first full session of them, the internet went out again. It costed me $297 plus any profits I would have made (and I was running good in most of them). This led me to make the decision that whenever I play from now until I move to ATL in 2 weeks, I'm going to my Dad's house to play. The connection here is just not reliable. I've managed to get back about half of that in the last 2 days, but its still money lost, and will hurt my ROI. I think stuff like that really gives a misrepresentation of somebodys ROI, especially in the short-term, because disconnects don't make you a losing player in my opinion. But I guess they do make you a losing player on paper. Oh well enough complaining. I'm on vacation through next Wednesday so I'll have time next week to get some tables in.

- Brandon

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    Stats look good bud. I got to Vegas yesterday. Dave made it to day 2 with i think 78K in chips, so he's sitting fine. Keep on pwning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home