Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Frustrating...

So I 20-tabled for the first time a couple days ago, and I handled it pretty well.... until the internet went down. I tried for 10 mins or so to get the connection back, then finally drove 10 mins to my Dad's house to finish (it sucked because I was like mid-way through them already). When I turned it on over there all the tables popped up at the same time in random places on the screen and different sizes, plus the fact that I have to click OK saying I'm back in every one of them... this in itself took several minutes to get straightened. So I had been blinded out of half of them, crippled in 4 or 5, and still alive in 4 or 5. Somehow I managed to cash in 4 of them dispite all of this, actually I think I got a 3rd not even being there in one of them, so maybe I cashed in 5. Either way, this came a day after my worst downswing so far, so it hurt. The day after that I managed to get back a small piece of it, but it was still a big losing week. I only played 82, so I plan on playing 118 this coming week to catch up. Here are the stats...



WEEK 3 = $11,full,reg (82) 6/10/10 = -$182.00



TOTAL SNGS = 194
TOTAL BUYIN = $2,314.00

TOTAL PROFIT = $74.60

TOTAL ROI = 3.22%


So my ROI went waaaaay down, but I think the $11s are so soft that I can get it back up rather quickly (I hope at least).

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    What a bad beat! That sucks that the connection went down. I'm sure you'll start dominating once again. GL bud!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home