Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Stuck...

I moved up to $78 6-man turbo sngs, and I haven't really gotten anywhere... I haven't really added it all up yet, but I think I'm somewhere around even in them... the swings are huge, for me that is, and my biggest losing day ever came a few days ago when I dropped over $1,100 just by playing the sngs... those sessions were horrible, but I came back up a little bit and decided to drop back down to 39s for a while. So I've been about even for the past couple weeks overall I guess, maybe up a little. I'm excited about Biloxi though. We're leaving Thursday after I get off work, and should get down there around 11:00 or so. We're going to pull an all-nighter and check in at 11:00 am Friday. I'm taking about $2,000 and plan on playing some 2/5 NL cash and a couple tournaments at the Beau Rivage where we are staying... Hopefully I can win a couple grand or so on this trip.. Wish me luck!

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home