Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

aklsflknaslk;fdj;lkasjfk;ldjasl;kjf;lkas part 2

haha... I'm beginning to think that I complain alot... so what lol. I was chipleader 3-handed in the $5 rebuy $4,500 guaranteed (6-max) on Full Tilt last night and got 77 in the sb. I'd say I had around 800k in chips... other stacks are close at around 700k each. Blinds are 10k/20k. Button limps and I decide to try to flop a monster and just call (Now I wish I would've raised and just taken it down right there, but I can't be too results-oriented I guess... just calling is obviously fine too). So I flop my monster on 7 J Q. I check, bb checks, button fires out a slightly over-sized bet of 100k... I raise to 260k and button pushes.. Obviously I instacall expecting to see QJ, which I do, only for him to hit another Q on the turn and cripple me. I busted a couple hands later and earned $770 as opposed to over $1k for 1st or 2nd. I feel like I played extremely well all tourney long, picking my spots and restealing some late, which is key. It just sucks that I got bad beat in a spot like that, cause I would've had about 1.6 mil or so had I won that hand, giving me a huge lead HU. It just wasn't meant to be though... sure I could've raised pf and taken it down right there, but I can't be disappointed getting all my chips in as a huge favorite on that flop, I think I played it absolutely fine. My tourney play is getting really really strong, and I will continue to play a good mix of MTTs with my sngs and cash games. Well thats it for now...

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home