Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Monday, October 29, 2007

Knockin on the door...

I've been playing well in the steps lately.. I've been to Step 5 a total of 3 times now, only advancing to Step 6 the first time. I also played my two Step 4 tickets that I had yesterday, and won both, so now I have two tickets to Step 5. I really really want another shot at Step 6, so hopefully I can make something happen. The strategy in these things are obviously different from regular sngs, but I think I have a good idea how to play Step 5. Alot of the Steps are different in the way they payout, so strategies differ among the different Steps also. And it doesn't help that in 4, 5 and 6 I'm normally playing with people like BigJoe2003, Shannon Shorr, The__D__RY, etc. etc. Obviously some of the best in the world. Hopefully tonight I'll make it back to Step 6.

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home