Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

1st day at $55s = good

I played my first session of $55s yesterday and ran rediculously well for the most part.... 2 3 1 3 for a +$450 profit. I remember on one table I pushed for about 8bb with 33 and got called by KK. 3 on flop, 3 on turn, K on river just to add insult lol... I went on to cash in that one. Of course I had beats put on me too, but none that ugly lol. And just to clarify, the $15k mark is what I am trying to reach, but when I get there I'm not taking ALL of it to the WSOP obviously. I'd like to take $10k to $12k with me, and leave enough to play $55s or maybe even $109s in my account. Now the $109s I'm not sure of, because I've heard they are waaaay tougher than the $55s, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. So my roll is over $2600 now. Hopefully I keep running good.

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home