Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Seesaw

Well before today, since I started on Wednesday I was 6 3 4 20 for a profit of around $180. Today I just had a horrible session. I went 1 0 0 8 and dropped a good bit. Its frustrating when it feels like I lose every single coin flip. My KK went down to A-rag a couple times. I lost a few 60/40s.... I didn't pick up too many hands overall. The rake is killing me too... at $3 per game. A good thing about it though is that I'm gaining FPPs like crazy. I just became a Silverstar which means I earn 50% more FPPs. If I really grind it out the rest of this month I may can reach Goldstar by then. Although my 7 3 4 28 is very even so far, (being up about $20), I feel like I'm playing really well. 42 sngs is a very very very small sample size anyway, so that doesn't really worry me. Also, I've started 9-tabling. This is about as much as I can take lol. I hope to get to about 75 sngs by the end of tomorrow (Sunday). I started on Wednesday so I figure 100 may be a little too much for me. Wish me luck...

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home