Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK here we go...

I know I've talked about goals here and there and sticking to a certain thing, and most of the time I stray away from those goals. I said I was going to play 100 sngs a week... I don't even get close. I've been playing alot of tournaments lately too, which probably has alot to do with that. Now I know.... WITHOUT A DOUBT.. that regular NL sngs are my strongest game, so I need to really capitalize on every opportunity I get to play them. With all this said, here is what I'm going to do... I've cashed out my Full Tilt bankroll and all I have left on Stars is $1,321.94.

That is 40 buy-ins at the $33 sngs on Stars. I feel that this is enough for me to play them, although a bigger roll would obviously be nice. So I WILL NOT play in another tournament (except smallish WCOOP qualifiers because I have 29W$ that I can't use for anything else lol) until I have brought my roll up to $3,000. Now, obviously I'm not going to play 100 sngs every single week, but I will be playing alot more than I am now, simply because during the time when I usually play tourneys, I will play sngs instead.

I'm hoping that I run good and get up there in about a month, but we'll see. No more tourneys, no cash games, ONLY SNGS. When I finally get up to $3k, I'll go from there. Oh and when I get to $2,200 I will be able to move up to $55s which will hopefully speed up the process, although the level of play may be slightly better. Wish me luck! I'll update randomly.

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home