Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Monday, October 01, 2007

Expanding the Goal...... Bankroll from $1,321.94 to $15,000 by WSOP 2008

I wanted to do this from the beginning, so I may as well go with it. Playing mostly sngs and following proper bankroll management, I will attempt to build my bankroll up to $15k by next year's WSOP. I want to play in some preliminary events out there. As I've written in my last blog, I'm up to $2,203.94 from when I began last month. Everything stays the same.. I'll play only sngs until I get to $3k then decide from there if I want to play MTTs or not. But there will be absolutely no cash games. I know I'm running good now, but if I start running bad, I'm still going to grind this thing out. Wish me luck.

- Brandon

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    good luck with the goal bud. I wouldn't play in a $1500 event even if I had a 40K bankroll, but that is just me. Keep on dominating. War eagle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home