Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The hot streak ends....

Well I knew I wouldn't keep putting up great numbers everytime.... Yesterday I went 0 3 0 6 for a loss of $90 and tonight I played 6 of the $60 turbos (which I should have never played, because I KNOW I'm not as good in those as the regulars, and I'm not comfortable playing them). Well, lesson learned... 0 0 2 4 for a loss of $162. So I'm down $252 on the week, which isn't terrible, but its definitely not good. It is a small sample though, only 15 sngs, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm sure now that I'll play alot more this week in hopes to catch up and put a profitable week in the books. I'm too tired to add up all my results and list my ROI and all that junk tonight, but I will in the next couple days, at least by Sunday. Well I'm off to bed now...

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home