Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Slight change in plans... for now

Well I've decided that I'm going to try to qualify for the PCA on stars. I figure if I win the package, that amount can count towards my 15k because I was going to use that money for a trip to vegas and tourney buy-ins anyway. The main reason for me doing this is because of the PCA Steps they started. I absolutely loved the steps on Partypoker, and did well in them. I feel any decent SNG player has a good chance to get through this way with hard work, I mean I'm sure it will take a while and many many shots at it, but I'm going to try. I may play some MTT rebuy sattys also.. If I don't win a seat, I'll just go back to my original plan. We'll see what happens!

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home