Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

sngs can drive me crazy...

But I still love em... Last night i had a pretty horrible session... I played 30 sngs and finished down about $400 or so ($55 regulars)... Oh well, it happens. Tonight I put in a small session of 7 sngs and won somewhere around $170 or so, so I got a little back. I've been playing a decent amount lately (for me that is)... about 100 a week. My ROI on Sharkscope is still right at %20 (although not a huge sample size lol)... I haven't totaled up my latest stats myself yet though.... The plan was to play 30 more tomorrow, but something came up so I'll be lucky to get 10 in. Well I still feel good about my game, so I'm sure I'll be coming up in no time. I'll still get 100 in this week.... Peace!

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home