Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Single session heeeeeater...

Just went on a heater in a 6 game session of 6-man $39 turbos... Busted in 2 of em, won 4 of em... I think only once I was chipleader going into HU play... I caught some cards too obv.... Funny thing about it is I lost 2 big coinflips and a 70/30 (me being 70 obv) in this session... two of those hands eliminating me.... I'm going to Biloxi the last weekend of Feb, so hopefully I can make something happen there... I plan on taking anywhere from 1k-2k with me... If I take 2k, I'm going to start with some 3/5 NL, buying in for the $500 max... If I take around 1k, I'll probably stick to 1/2 NL... I think Beau Rivage is having a 20k guaranteed tourney on Sat and Sun, $340 buyin.... I wanna say one day has the 20k guarantee and the other has a 15k, or maybe none... Either way I think both days have a $340 nl tourney... I'm excited about playing in those, as I've final tabled my last 2 tourneys in Biloxi... only thing that sucks is that all the old men (this is Biloxi remember) aaaaalways wanna chop at the final table... This seems strange, as most of the old guys have mucho dinero and the money shouldnt matter that much... I didn't want to chop last time, but I wasn't going to be that one guy who pisses everybody off.. Oh well... Also, I'll probably be going down to New Orleans for the WSOP Circuit either in May or Sept... (its down there both times for some reason)... I'll only be playing about 3 tourneys or so, buyins ranging from 300 to 500 or so, I'm not balla enough for the main event obv!!!! lol.. well thats it for now... If anybody wants to make the trip (Alex obv!! probably only one who reads this blog!) let me know... oh yeah... just purchased a nice black ipod classic for 27,000 VPPs at stars.. hopefully I'll have it by Biloxi... 160 gb.. sick!

- Brandon

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    haha, that is funny. You think I'm the only one? I wish I could go with you to Biloxi. 27000 FPP points? disgusting. I have less than 100 cause I play with them. GL with everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home