Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Monday, September 08, 2008

Switching it up again...

Cash games are just boring and frustrating (After about 18k hands I've had enough). 6-max and 9-man SNGs are a big risk because of disconnects, and they just take too long (I'm still tired of those too). I'm going to try out something that I think has always been a strength in my game, HU SNGs. I usually just play these when I want to play something quick and go do something else. They are convenient. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I've got a decent winrate in them since I've been playing, although I haven't kept up with them up to this point. I'll be able to squeeze a few in when I'm home for lunch, and a few on the weekend (when I rarely play). I'm going to try to play 100 $23 turbos this week on stars and see how I like it. I will probably continue to play the 30k guaranteed during the week too (got close to the money again tonight and lost QQ to AQ AIPF). I think I can profit in that tourney in the long run... I just need a couple of deep finishes. GLGLGL to me...

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home