Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Running bad... again...

I was having a decent night, until I went 3-10 in my last 13 HU SNGs... Finished 17-21 for the day for a loss of $126 ($35 of it was rake). I think I played alright and I don't think I really tilted, so hopefully its just variance. For what its worth, most of my opponents tonight were pretty good. It was really sick, because most of the time its about half fish and half pretty good players, and tonight it was probably like 20/80 or so. I'm glad I ran good Monday night so I could afford to run bad tonight. 90 down, 60 to go for the week. I'm going to lurk around the HU 2+2 forum alot more now, so hopefully that will improve my game a little. There is some good stuff out there. Well thats it for now.

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home