Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Full Tilt...

After breaking even in about 40 or 50 SNGs on Pokerstars, I decided to take my money to Full Tilt. For one, the players are on average a little weaker in my opinion. Another thing is their software. I love their software. I can only look at Pokerstars tables for so long until it drives me crazy. And finally, the HU turbo SNGs there are a little bit faster than the ones on Stars, which means I'll play more per week. The only thing for the last year or so that has stopped me from moving to Full Tilt until now is the FPPs at Stars. I usually maintain at least Goldstar status on there, so I earn FPPs twice as fast as the normal recreational player. Their FPPs can get you alot more than the FTPs, or whatever they're called, at Full Tilt can. Not to mention the support at Pokerstars is great, and Full Tilt can take weeks to answer a simple email. So far this week on FTP I'm 31-21 in the $22+1 turbos for a profit of $168 and a 60% winrate. I ran hot yesterday at 19-11 and followed it up with 12-10 tonight. I'm shooting for playing 150 of them a week, so we'll see.

ESPN College Gameday will be in Auburn this weekend for the AU/LSU game. I'm excited about this game.. as its always a close one. I think I heard that something like 11 of the last 18 times we played the game was decided by less than a touchdown. I believe the home team has won the last 6 meetings. We're a 3 point dog, but that doesn't bother me, because I remember we were 11 or 12 point dogs last year and they had to pull off a last second miracle on their home turf to win. I think its going to be a defensive battle, but I'm worried that our offense will continue to struggle. I really want to see Kodi Burns more. Well hopefully we pull out a win.. I'll even take another 3-2 win like last week... haha.. WAR EAGLE!!!!

- Brandon

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    Auburn wins 2-0. Mark it down and watch. It's going to happen. Good job HU. I wouldn't want to play you HU. You would never believe me and I will go after every pot lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home