Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Been a while...

Its been a while since I've last updated. I keep saying I'm going to update more often, but just never get around to it.

Well, after going 5-7 this year, Tuberville is out at Auburn. There is controversy surrounding exactly what happened, whether or not he quit or was forced out. To me, it seems obvious that you don't pay a $5 million buy-out to your head coach if he quits. I, along with the majority of fans/students, believe he was forced out. We've talked to a few prospects already, so who knows who we'll end up with. I really wish we could pick up Muschamp from Texas, but there is very slim hope of that happening... oh well. Good luck to us.

As far as poker goes, I haven't been playing as much as I should have been lately. I have been keeping track of all my play through pokertracker though. My roll has been steadily creeping up lately, and hopefully I'll make the switch to $13 6-max sngs next week. The $6.50s have been going really well for the most part. I've come out about even in MTTs and up $77 from FPP sattys, but here are my stats from just 6.50s....

Played = 259
1st = 47
2nd = 71
ITM = 45.56%
Profit = $310.90
ROI = 18.47%

I have a nice ROI so far, and my ITM% is really good too. I don't like how I have so much more 2nds than 1sts, but maybe that shows that my first priority is to make the money first?? I dunno, the sample size isn't big enough to draw any firm conclusions. I know I've ran kinda bad HU, but alot of times I do find myself the short-stack when HU play begins. I'm not too worried about it though. All I had to do was have a decent final session of 32 sngs saturday morning to make top 10 on the high orbit Battle of the Planets leaderboard for Venus, but I had a slight losing session and didn't make it.. oh well. Well, I'm about to grind out some more 6.50s, thats all for now.

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home