Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

starting over??

Well kind of. I'm starting with $10 in my FTP account and I'm going to see what I can do with it (using decent bankroll management). Now that I've gotten married, have a lot of stuff to do around the house, etc., I won't get much of a chance to play, so it may take a while. But I plan on starting with $1.10 HU sngs, then probably move to $2.20 HU sngs, then onto .02/.05 NL rush. We will see how it goes! I will try to update once a month or so, but we all know how that goes.

- Brandon

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger SngPotheadwoman said…

    Hey man! You have a great blog here! I would love to see you write more posts!!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger David said…

    I really had a great time with your post! I promptessay.com am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home