Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ugghhhhhhhhhhh.....

Maybe I'm not quite ready for cash games. SNGs just come more naturally to me. I had a bad day in limit... losing around $200 after 3k hands or so... It sucked. I know I was kind of running bad, but I probably played badly too. I'm just not confident playing a game that I don't have much experience in, and I probably have quite a few leaks. Tomorrow I'm going to switch back and play some SNGs, but instead of 6-max turbo, I'm going to play the 9-man non-turbos. These are where the bulk of my SNG profit has come from, and I don't think they are all that swingy. I'll be playing the $11 buy-ins.

In non-poker related news, a bunch of us are going up to Gatlinburg, TN this weekend. I have Friday off, and Monday is a holiday, so I could use this short little vacation. We've rented a big 8 or 9 bedroom cabin that has a hot tub, pool table, air hockey, flat screens in all bedrooms, big theater style screen in the living room, etc. etc. etc. Most people are skiing also, although I haven't decided yet if I am or not. I may just save the $50+ and chill... who knows. Well thats all for now.

- Brandon

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    sorry about the bumps and bruises from limit. It's definitely a swingy game! Have fun in TN. Sounds like a great time!

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    update me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home