Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Finally about to get a job...

Well my mini-step challenge has been a little slow. I can't seem to get past step 3 for some reason, and I think I'm just putting the whole thing on hold for a while because its so time consuming and frustrating. I have to take an online class that will take about a week and then pass the state exam for my life and health insurance license, then I'm getting hired at AIG as an insurance agent. I'm really excited about the opportunity to work there. I never would have thought I'd get a job in sales when I have a degree in information systems... oh well, it is what it is.

On another note, me and Cassey broke up. We talked about it today and its pretty much mutual, and who knows, maybe one day we'll be back together. We're still going to try to be friends, because we hang out with alot of the same people so we're going to have to somehow still get along. I just thought I'd put that in my blog because, well, its my blog and it seems I should share important things going on in my life with the few of you who read it.

Well, thats all for now. I'll post some random updates in the next couple days or so probably. Wish me luck with the class and the exam!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    I'm glad you are excited about your upcoming job. I think you will do a great job with it. I'm sorry to hear about Cassey. It sounds like God is testing you with a few bumps in the road right now in your life. I'm positive things are happening for a reason. Put everything in His hands and everything will be aight. I will continue to pray for you and like always, I got your back. Talk to you later bud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home