Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Friday, April 14, 2006

Regaining confidence.... maybe I CAN beat this game...

I've been continuing my short sessions on Pac at 5/10 lately, and since I started back my results have been like this after my first 10 sessions (since last Wednesday):

+125.50
+72.35
+117
+48
+26
+81.75
+127
+115.65
+80.79
+78.49

= +872.53

Most of these sessions have been short, almost all under an hour. I have been extremely lucky to not have a losing session yet... (knock on wood!).. but hopefully this trend will continue for the most part. I am feeling really good about my game right now, and will keep playing 5/10 on Pac as much as possible. I've had some small losses in MTTs lately because I just can't seem to get anything going, but hopefully those will improve. I'll be making a trip to Tunica, Mississippi at the end of the month, and hope to do well in 4/8 and maybe even some 10/20. I'll also be looking forward to some tourneys there too. Well I gotta run for now....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    There you go, bud. Time to get back on the right track. Guess what, I actually posted on my blog if you want to check it out. Talk to you later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home