Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

Back to limit...

I have been playing pretty much solely sngs at party for a couple months now. I decided a couple weeks ago to give limit a try again, because I used to play 5/10 pretty regularly, but switched to sngs because I was bored with limit. I cashed $400 out of poker fantasy, which is all I had in there. $150 of it went to my bank, and the other $250 to pacific poker. Now I know this is only 1 buyin at the 5/10 level, but I wanted to give it a shot. So far, I've ran my $250 up to $1,549.85 with a total of 13 1/2 hours of playing time there. This is 9.6BB/hr (big bets per hour). Obviously this is very good, although its on a short period of time. My results will probably start to even out soon and the BB/hr will go down some, but I'm still happy with my play so far. I play at 6-handed max tables instead of full ring tables, because I like to be aggressive. In a couple weeks I hope to make the jump to 10/20, although by then I won't have the so-called "proper" bankroll yet which is about 300 BB or $6,000. I may give it a try as soon as I hit the $3,000 mark and jump back to 5/10 if I lose $500 or $600 or so. I'm back in the limit world and so far its been fun. I'll probably play some later today on pac. I really want to try to get in the 500k at party on Sunday, so I may play some sattys for that too. Well thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home