Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

A Goal...

I've been having bad luck in multis and steps lately, and after cashing out some Christmas money, my roll has been slipping a little. This is forcing me to drop my SNG play from $50s back down to $30s for a little while, just until I can build some of it back. I have set a goal for myself in the next 10 days, (Friday Dec. 9th - Sunday Dec. 18th). Since I am mostly done with school, except for graduation and a couple things I still have to finish for my professors, I have some time for poker. So in that 10-day time period, my goal is to play 130 SNGs ($30 buy-in) and make at least $800. I know its not a big enough sample size to guarantee anything, but I'm going to try my best. I'll update in the next few days to show where I'm at in my quest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home