Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just chillin

I haven't been playing a whole lot of poker lately. I'm mainly looking into some job opportunities and taking it easy. Me, Cassey, Joel and Kari are all going down to Panama City this weekend for 3 nights. The trip is a present for her 21st birthday from her mom and step-dad. I'm excited because usually when we go to Panama City we all try to find some place cheap just to have somewhere to stay. This time, however, we're staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort on the beach. It's a very nice resort that has pretty much everything you need right there. The greatest thing being, of course, its paid for. We're gonna have a blast I'm sure, and I really think I could use a vacation... yes I know I don't have a job so you're probably thinking what could I need a vacation from??? Well believe me, I do.


Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 4891430

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    Hey bud, have a great vacation. Stay sober. haha jk. Talk to you later bud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home