Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

Football, the single life, and some more randomness

Well Auburn is off to a great start of the season... outscoring our first 2 opponents at a combined 74 - 14, including a shutout of Mississippi State. We're gonna be put to the test this Saturday though, when LSU comes to town. We've pwned LSU at home lately, and I hope the trend continues. It's gonna be a huge game. We'll be heading up there probably Friday and attending a block party, and probably won't come back until Sunday. It's gonna be great fun!

Well I've had fun being single so far, it keeps getting better, although I don't need to have any repeats of last Friday night. My friends who read this know what I'm talking about. Sometimes I think I have a little too much fun. Not remembering most of the night is usually not a good thing. But for the most part going out with my friends is 100 times better now than it used to be.

As far as poker is concerned, I still haven't really been playing. I'm sure I'll get back to poker soon though, cause I really miss it alot. I see some people having some great success with poker right now, and I wish I could be right there with them. I plan on coming out swinging when I make my return though.... it shouldn't be too long. I've actually already set a goal for myself too. I want to make it back to the PartyPoker Million cruise. Although I just barely missed cashing at the PPM4, it was the trip of a lifetime. Don't get me wrong, my 2005 WSOP experience was awesome, but I enjoyed the cruise much better.

Well I'm going to try to update again soon. WAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE, HEY!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    You are my hero. Also, I have now picked Auburn as my National Champion even though everyone around here disagrees. I tell all my sports betting friends to take Auburn from now on. I'm jumping on the bandwagon. It is also good to hear you are over your girlfriend and things are going better. Well, talk to you later bud. War Eagle, Hey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home