Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little poker, and losing weight...

I've played a couple more sessions of 50NL since I last updated, and I think I won about 3 1/2 buyins or so over the 1800 or so hands, so I ran good obviously. I need to get 200 full tilt points each day from today through Thursday to keep my iron man status and move up to silver, so I should be able to get that done.

Also, I've been losing some weight. A couple years ago, I was up to 215 lbs and decided to do somethin about it, and got down to about 180-185 in 3 short months, just by kinda making up my own diet and exercise plan I guess. Well, I've gained back about 15 lbs of that since then, and last month I started something similar. I weighed in on March 30th at 201.2, and this morning I weighed in at 191.6. So I'm down 9.6 lbs in a little under a month. The goal is 175 lbs. I'd like to get there by the end of May, but I'm not sure if thats realistic without starving myself lol. I'll keep the weight loss updated on here along with poker. I weigh every Monday.

Mon 3/30: 201.2
Mon 4/6: 199.2
Mon 4/13: 197.0
Mon 4/20: 195.6
Tue 4/28: 191.6 (couldn't weigh yesterday because I was still in Phenix City)


- Brandon

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Alex Michel said…

    Nice! I guess being friends with a health/pe major has its benefits. If you have any questions or want any suggestions, you know my number haha. You seem to be doing fine on your own though. Keep it up bud!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home