Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

yo...

I haven't updated in a while. The Masters was fun. We got on the course about an hour before Tiger and Phil teed off. We saw them play the first couple of holes (including Tiger's awful tee shot on 1 lol), then we skipped around a bit and hit the concession stands. Before the trip, I never knew that food and beer was so cheap at the Masters. Beer was like $2.75 a cup, and each cup was a souvenir cup which was probably worth at least $2.75 on its own, if you were to buy it at a gift shop or something. So I collected a few of those lol..

Anyways, it was an exciting Masters, as anyone watching on TV on Sunday would know. We had set our chairs close to the 18th green when we first got there, right up against the rope, so we'd have a good seat at the end. We followed Tiger and Phil for pretty much the whole back 9, then went to our seats... Wow... There were tons of people around the green already, and we got to make our way through the crowd to the front row.. It was nice lol.. Also, I got like 2 seconds of TV time. I mean you wouldn't know it was me if you didn't know to look, but I was definitely there and I could easily see myself on the highlights. It was after Kenny Perry's second shot on 18 (in the normal round not sudden death). He hit out of the fairway bunker and it went short of the green to the left. When the camera was showing the ball land, there I am on the front row! lol.. Anyways, we didn't get to see Cabrera win since we were still on 18 and they finished in sudden death on 10, but thats fine. I wanted Kenny to win anyway. Ok so enough about the Masters....

Poker has been going ok lately. Since I started back 50NL on FTP in February, here are my stats:

Hands: 27,273
Hours: 70.30
Amount Won 50NL: $1,055.35
BB/100: 3.87
$ per hour: $15.01

Amount Won MTTs: $8.64
Rakeback: $265.02

Total Amount Won: $1,329.01


I'm going to try to get to around 50k total hands by the end of May.

- Brandon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home