Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

haven't been playing as much lately...

...but I'm still going to try to get in 100 $23 HU sngs on FTP this week. Since I started playing them last week, I'm 23-10... obviously running good. I'm 16-9 so far this week. 75 more to go by Sunday. I've been reading alot of the HU NL forum on 2+2 lately, and I think its helping. There are so many great HU players that post over there, and for alot of them, they're level of thinking is like 10x what I'm at now, but I'm learning every day. I feel more in control and like I'm not tilting as much as last time I tried to play HU a few months ago. Of course, 33 games is a very very small sample and I'm just on an upswing, but hopefully I can keep my focus up. My roll on FTP has gone from $400 to right around $700.. Hopefully I can try to move up to the $34.50s soon.

- Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home