Brandon's (mostly) Poker Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Been playing a little

After that first bad session, I've played 4 more sessions so far and altogether I'm...

2/2/7/18

(not including that first session I had)

This is obviously not too great. Waaaaay too many 3rds. At one point I was down to my last $40 from around $120 at the start of the session, and I played a 6-man $38 sng, cause like I said, I wanna build fast at first or just start over. Anyway, top 2 get paid in those, and I was big time short stack 3-handed with 400something chips at 100/200 blinds. Well I ended up coming back and winning, which was around $130 or so. My latest session was just 4-tabling the $15+1 turbo sngs (by the way, I switched to those instead of the $10s, the regulars just take too long, and I don't have time like I used to). I got 3 handed, all about even in chips in one of them, and lost allin pre with AK vs his KJ. Another one I got 5th when I called an allin with A9 (had avg stack, blinds were high, and this guy kept pushing), he had QJ, flop A 5 J turn 9 river, his 2-outer. Bye bye me. So I'm down to around $100 or so in my account now, and still waiting for my rush to come. My goal is still to play way above my bankroll in these sngs until I can move up at least to $30s with a sufficient bankroll... it may take a while.

Oh yeah, and on another note, yesterday was a good football day. We played Ark. State so of course we won. But thats not the best part.... Alabama and Georgia both lost, and to the 2 worst teams in the SEC... hahahaha I love it. Well thats all for now, I'll update again when I can get in some longer sessions, which I will playing turbos. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home